UiPath Review

Excel automation and Web scraping help to automate many of our tedious tasks

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case of this solution is automation. Where there are tedious tasks, we use the automation in those areas or sectors. I am a trainer and learner. It also helps others because it does not involve much coding.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath was recently implemented and we have started migrating to this technology. From my perspective, it's useful for solving any repetitive tasks in any field.

What is most valuable?

The features that are most valuable are Excel Automation, Web Automation, Web Scrapping, and CV Automation. We had small tasks so we used these types of automation. As a trainer, these automation types are useful.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see improvements made in OCR, Captcha Automation, and PDF extraction. There should be a clearer way of performing web scraping, such that it is simpler to do.

Overall, more add-on features would improve UiPath.

I have been using UiPath for four months.

2019.10.2
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
533,638 professionals have used our research since 2012.