UiPath Review

Supports Python and .NET code for ease of development, and the community support is good

What is our primary use case?

I have worked in many industries and domains like healthcare and finance. I have automated web-based applications and Email automation.

Automated an end-to-end process that starts with the user raising a request in BMC Remedy. It handles requests for respective Roles in the GRC System of SAP. This process includes identifying the Request number from the BMC remedy Ticket. The BOT identifies respective control owners for requested roles and requests the controlling owner for their approval. Then BOT performs the Approval/Rejection process accordingly.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath has improved my organization in many ways. With the help of UiPath, we were able to automate our mundane and repetitive tasks and this has saved us lots of time. Also, it has enhanced our productivity and reduces the error rate. We were able to complete our tasks as per client requirements.

What is most valuable?

Orchestrator is the feature that allows making use of robots for remote location systems. The work queue is the added advantage to maintain the bot data.

The inbuilt RE Framework makes development easier and fast.

UiPath helped me to automate the various complex and mundane processes. You can also run your Python and .NET code in UiPath, which makes the development easy.

The UiPath interface is very user-friendly and also it is easy to learn and use.

There are many online certifications in the UiPath Academy, so it helps the user to become a certified developer and learn everything from the online courses.

Support from the UiPath community is very good.

What needs improvement?

There are some problems with selectors and in PDF extraction so it could be improved a little bit.

There is a bug in UiPath that occurs when the URL of the web page changes. We are unable to scrap the data from that application page.

The Community Edition is not stable, so end-users working on the Community version may find some errors or issues when using this tool. Also, debugging is not as expected. A lot of issues occur during debugging.

I have been working on UiPath for one and a half years.

UiPath is good stability-wise. I have had a great experience with UiPath.

I find that the scalability of this tool is very good.

Support from UiPath technical community is very good and the response time, I would like to say, is very prompt.

We did not use another RPA solution prior to UiPath.

I was not involved in the Setup part. I had a team for this but as per my understanding, this tool is easy to setup.

I have implemented this through the in-house team.

We did not evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

UiPath is a very complete software and allows you to make different robots depending on the system. Its main function is to save time and automate project management, which it does very well. It allows you to remove software and in this way, you will return to Create them but automated so that artificial intelligence (AI) can work correctly. It collaborates with employees.

It is possible to automate, for example, Excel files so that the forms can be filled automatically and not manually.

Overall, I am very happy and I recommend it.

More UiPath reviews from users