UiPath Review

Helpful Academy for learning the product, good support, and saves our business time on repetitive tasks

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use of this solution, as a company, was to eliminate or at least simplify and reduce the number of boring, repetitive administrative tasks that take our precious time.

We are a business consulting company and lots of clients try to contact us on multiple channels that we are available on. Our company, in partnership with UiPath, implemented an unattended robot that saves our time and energy. We call it our colleague that works independently, full time and helps us without requiring emotional support.

How has it helped my organization?

As employees, we no longer have to waste a significant period of time each day by copying data from one part to another. Instead of that, we can focus on more important things like customer satisfaction, consulting our partners, delivering business plans, etc.

This product improved our employee satisfaction rate, improved the sales department performance in general, and created a gap in the marketing department that can be covered by more complex projects like website updates, social networking with customers, etc.

What is most valuable?

I found the UiPath Academy very valuable and it has helped us to understand the product we are working with. I attended the course and I am about to complete more courses so that I can benefit from this brilliant opportunity. It is free for everyone who is interested.

UiPath Community Forum and UI Connect are free and can be accessed by anyone as well. There, I could find all of the information that I needed. The most interesting part was accessing UiPath Studio, where you can try to improve your technical skills and try building a robot.

What needs improvement?

The platform that shows the reports and errors is not too transparent. I experienced it at my workplace when showing the reports, where the platform looks unfriendly and it is not very transparent, especially compared to the other features of the product.

The monitoring period should be shortened as soon as possible, as most companies won't have one to two months available to implement and test the RPA. People want results instantly when talking about an investment.

I would also like fewer errors, please.

I have been using UiPath for between four and five months in the company I work for.

Technical support has been responsive and helpful.

This is my first experience with RPA software.

The initial setup was as transparent as it could be.

We implemented through a vendor team and they were pure experts.

This solution is worth the investment.

We did not evaluate other options before choosing UiPath.

Private Cloud

Other
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.