BeyondTrust Remote Support Review

Feature-rich, secure, and allows for recording and auditing of support sessions

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and this is one of the products that we implement for our customers. It is used for providing secure remote support and allows you to control the support staff. You can see what they were doing on the machines and provides them the ability to work in a secure manner. It is done through a secure connection, where everything is recorded and can be audited.

What is most valuable?

This is a very secure product.

There are a lot of features available.

What needs improvement?

Technical support for this region can be improved.

We have been working with BeyondTrust Remote Support for a few months. We have really just started selling them, so we don't have a great deal of experience yet.

The is a stable product.

This solution is scalable and can support a lot of users.

The technical support is okay, although, for this region, it is a little bit tougher. They are expanding the market but I think that at the moment, they are not focusing on non-EU countries.

It is easy to deploy. It can be an on-premises physical appliance or a cloud-based virtual appliance deployment. You just need to set the policies and the users.

It is an expensive product, although it is secure and of high quality.

I would prefer that it was more affordable.

What other advice do I have?

In summary, this is a really nice product that is really secure and I can recommend it to other users.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

More BeyondTrust Remote Support reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about BeyondTrust, TeamViewer, Microsoft and others in Remote Access. Updated: February 2021.
465,623 professionals have used our research since 2012.