IBM Case Foundation Review

Good IBM content navigation, a straightforward setup, and very stable

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as a correspondence system. We also use it for procedures and implementation as well.

What is most valuable?

The client and the IBM content navigation are the solution's most valuable features.

The product allows us to easily customize at each step.

What needs improvement?

The solution needs more courses based on Dojo programming and Dojo processes.

Their Java updates need to be reconsidered. I heard they would be removed, but that hasn't happened yet. They should support BPM language.

Comparing the solution with other interfaces, IBM BPM is much better than Case Foundation. They need to make this solution's interface more user-friendly.

I consider the solution to be very stable.

The solution is largely scalable, but it depends on the case. If it's something that's not too complex, it should be alright.

There are no specific problems per se with technical support but sometimes we find they have a shortage of documentation that could help with troubleshooting.

The initial setup is straightforward. Deployment takes one or two days depending on the environment.

What other advice do I have?

We use the on-premises deployment model. In the past, I've developed solutions based on Case Foundation. We're partners with IBM.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.