Oracle HCM Cloud Review

Good navigation, user friendly, secure, and stable

What is our primary use case?

We are using it for the HR model, HR payroll, learning management, and performance management.

What is most valuable?

It has good navigation, and it is user friendly and secure. Every three months, there is an upgrade, and it has new features.

What needs improvement?

It is a cloud solution, so we cannot do much customization. However, if you have a
past license, you can do the customization, but unfortunately, we don't have a past license. If we had that, we would have been 100% happy.

I have been using this solution for three years.

It is stable.

It is scalable. We have 10,000 users. We are going to continue using it and increase its usage.

We have our own support consultants. We are maintaining the whole support.

We were using Oracle EBS before migrating to Oracle Cloud.

Being a cloud solution, there is no installation. It only requires configuration.

It has a licensing cost. It has a cloud-based subscription, which is quite cheap.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. Oracle provides a roadmap for every release and publishes it on its website. You can also give inputs in terms of new features that you are expecting. If a certain number of users are looking for the same feature, Oracle will incorporate it into the subsequent releases.

I would rate Oracle HCM Cloud an eight out of ten.

Private Cloud
More Oracle HCM Cloud reviews from users
...who compared it with Oracle E-Business Suite
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Workday, SAP and others in Cloud HCM. Updated: May 2021.
509,570 professionals have used our research since 2012.