Oracle HCM Cloud Review

I value the employee and manager self-service, online performance review, and mobile capability.

What is most valuable?

• Employee and manager self-service
  • Online performance review
  • Talent management capability
  • Mobile capability

How has it helped my organization?

• The ability to update your information online from any device is invaluable
  • Performing performance reviews online
  • Removing the need to use paper
  • Giving the data to produce the analytics

These weren't possible before we had this system.

What needs improvement?

Time Management solution. The native mobile application TAP is in great need of improvement. Apparently, a new version is coming in R12, so we look forward to seeing this.

I have been using this for four years.

In the early releases of the solution, we definitely experienced stability issues. But since R9, the stability has improved considerably. The mobile app TAP is still quite unstable and needs lots of improvement.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

I would give technical support rating of 3.5/5.

In the beginning, it was poor. Over the last two years, support has improved greatly.

It still needs improvement. Often, it takes a long time for support to respond. They sometimes move issues between countries and shifts. Mostly, the support is good, though.

We had a paper-based system.

We implemented the solution for other customers, so it was straightforward. But it's not something that could be set up without an implementation partner.

Buy the product at Oracle year-end because you get bigger discounts.

We are closely linked to Oracle, so we chose Oracle.

What other advice do I have?

Use the right implementation partner and ADOPT rather than ADAPT. Take the solution as it is delivered and don’t try to adapt it to your needs.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are an implementation partner of Oracle.