Oracle HCM Cloud Review

It is a configurable, scalable solution. High volume recruitment should be more bulky.

What is our primary use case?

It is a global HR system for the company, including talent acquisition, hiring, and onboarding.

How has it helped my organization?

It has completely changed the way we work, because it automated the majority of our HR processes. As an example, we used the system for our construction site offices, and were able to increase our hiring right on site by more than 70 percent.

What is most valuable?

It's a very configurable solution, because we operate in 13 countries at the moment. It was quite easy to configure the system to support local processes and be compliant with local legislation.

What needs improvement?

I would focus on making high volume recruitment more bulky. E.g., if we could clone offer at the same hourly rate for the same position, it would be helpful.

Three to five years.

We haven't had a single issue with stability, and we've been using it for more than three years.

It's highly scalable and configurable.

Technical support was a limited arrangement in terms of issues going on. We go through their channels of raising support tickets, and the tickets are addressed in due course. We just entered into this arrangement due to cost.

Once my team and I learned more about the product, the initial setup process became very straightforward.

We were not very lucky with our implementation partner.

Make sure you get references regarding implementation partner credentials.