ServiceNow Now Platform Review

Good performance and provides a wide range of services

What is our primary use case?

We are a service provider and this is one of the solutions that we work with to offer services to our clients.

What is most valuable?

The main reason that people use ServiceNow is that performance is very good.

There is support for a lot of different services using any kind of device including desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.

What needs improvement?

This platform is used more by large companies because it is a little bit expensive.

I have been working with this platform for approximately two years.

We have not experienced any bugs or other problems with stability.

We are satisfied with the scalability of the ServiceNow Now Platform.

We have been in contact with technical support and they are good. They have good technical skills.

I have used other ITSM solutions and they often focus on just IT services, whereas the ServiceNow Now Platform focuses on a wider range. The services cover facilities, security, operations, and more. Other solutions are cheaper but they are too focused on IT services.

If you are familiar with this solution then the initial setup is straightforward. However, there are a lot of options so it can be complex. Some of our customers have found it unclear. It takes between three and six months to deploy.

What other advice do I have?

The suitability of this solution depends on the size of the company and the scope. For large companies, this is a product that I recommend.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Implementer
More ServiceNow Now Platform reviews from users