Oracle HCM Cloud Overview

Oracle HCM Cloud is the #1 ranked solution in our list of top HR Analytics Software tools. It is most often compared to PeopleSoft: Oracle HCM Cloud vs PeopleSoft

What is Oracle HCM Cloud?

Oracle HCM Cloud is a complete HR application suite which helps organizations become more strategic and agile with a best-in-class workforce experience. It integrates HR best practices and technology to provide an engaging, informative, and adaptive HR experience throughout the entire employee lifecycle. Oracle HCM Cloud allows organizations find, develop and retain the best talent, enable collaboration, deliver deep workforce insights, and increase operational efficiency

Oracle HCM Cloud is also known as Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud.

Download the Cloud HCM Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021

Oracle HCM Cloud Customers

Kovaion Consulting India Pvt. Ltd., eVerge Group, Kalpataru, Logicalis Inc., Macmillan Science and Education, Drivestream Inc., Kamal Osman Jamjoom Group LLC, WAXIE Sanitary Supply

Oracle HCM Cloud Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Oracle HCM Cloud pricing:
  • "On an annual basis, we pay about $25,000 for our company. This includes the VAT, support, upgrades and everything else."
  • "Oracle HCM offers many features at a low price."
  • "The solution is expensive."
  • "It has a licensing cost. It has a cloud-based subscription, which is quite cheap."
  • "Licensing fees are on a yearly basis."
  • "On average, it's not a cheap solution."

Alaa Mostafa
Senior ERP Manager at Capital Group Properties
A human capital management system that reduces paperwork, simplifies processes and enhances project efficiency

What is our primary use case?

We use Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management) to help set and maintain performance goals. This encompasses HCM, Human Resources, and critical learning.

• "This product can greatly improve handling of human resources and efficiency."
  • "The product is comparably complex to install and deploy properly."

What other advice do I have?

This is a perfect product that I recommend to any company that is trying to implement a solution for better management of HR and human capital management. One big lesson we learned from implementing this product is that this was the first implementation for me on the cloud. I learned about cloud-based technologies, and I learned many things about modular HR. Working this way it helps to scope and plan a good project to make it easier and better to implement and to realize. On a scale from one to ten, where one is the worst and ten is the best, I would rate Oracle HCM cloud as an eight. To…
AV
HR Consultant with 11-50 employees
Fully integrated HCM Cloud solution

What is our primary use case?

It has many use case like HR administration, recruitment management, performance management, learning, ...

• "It is very user-friendly. Most of the UI is very intuitive so you don't need to follow a course to follow it up."
  • "In the next release, I would like to see a new recruitments module. I would like to see the preboarding so that it sends out integrations through personal email. That would be very useful."

What other advice do I have?

My advice would be: Keep it simple. Make sure that your customer is aware of the processes in the solution and show them those before asking them what they want. Make sure that the customer understands what there already is so they don't start freewheeling. I would rate it a nine out of ten.
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Workday, SAP and others in Cloud HCM. Updated: June 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.
KL
Associate Vice President at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees
Good at building to client's needs with a robust roadmap and an all-around solid product

• "The solution is very good at building out a roadmap based on client needs and feedback."
  • "The product needs to keep improving the integration tools and the tools to load the data - that whole mechanism - in order to allow for flexibility in the configuration."

What other advice do I have?

We are a partner and have a relationship with a vendor. As we use the cloud deployment model, we are always on the latest version of the solution. You don't have a choice. It automatically updates everything regularly. This application is a software as a service model. Oracle hosts this. It's on their infrastructure. I'm not sure where they have their own infrastructure, however. I would rate this solution at an eight out of ten. It's my understanding that they are still enhancing a lot of things and there is still a lot of growth ahead for the product.
Feras Ahmad
Director : Oracle GRC at Technology Risk Partners
Good support for mobile devices, and an interface with a nice look and feel

What is our primary use case?

I have completed many projects in human capital and human resources using Oracle HCM Cloud. This is across multiple countries and industries and for areas including workforce deployment, absence management, business intelligence reports, and human capital management.

• "The most valuable feature is the support for mobile devices."
  • "It would be very nice if we were able to roll back transactions from data that was loaded with the data loader."

What other advice do I have?

This is a good product and I recommend implementing it. I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.
Abdul Khadar Jilani Shaik
IT Project Manager at Appstec Technology Services
Localized payroll, well integrated, and reliable

• "This solution has localized the payroll which is a good thing."
  • "Cloud learning can be improved."

What other advice do I have?

I rate Oracle HCM Cloud an eight out of ten.
Sai Kri
Assistant Manager Business Applications at a healthcare company with 10,001+ employees
Good navigation, user friendly, secure, and stable

What is our primary use case?

We are using it for the HR model, HR payroll, learning management, and performance management.

• "It has good navigation, and it is user friendly and secure. Every three months, there is an upgrade, and it has new features."
  • "It is a cloud solution, so we cannot do much customization. However, if you have a past license, you can do the customization, but unfortunately, we don't have a past license. If we had that, we would have been 100% happy."

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. Oracle provides a roadmap for every release and publishes it on its website. You can also give inputs in terms of new features that you are expecting. If a certain number of users are looking for the same feature, Oracle will incorporate it into the subsequent releases. I would rate Oracle HCM Cloud an eight out of ten.
MichaelZhang
IT Director at Guangdong Technion Institute of Technology
Stable, good support, and works well for payroll, but the access speed in China needs improvement

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution to manage our employee's information and their salaries. Generally, we use it for payroll purposes.

• "We have not had any issues with the stability of this solution."
  • "I think they should have a larger data center in China, which would significantly increase the access speed from my current workspace."

What other advice do I have?

Oracle HCM Cloud is a part of Oracle Cloud ERP. Definitely, I would recommend this solution to others who are interested in using it. I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.
NA
Senior Oracle ERP Specialist at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
Delivers end-to-end functionality that complements all facets of the employee lifecycle

What is our primary use case?

We have roughly 4,000 customers using Oracle HCM Cloud.

• "The technical support is very good."
  • "There should be more digital assistance included, like chatbots."

What other advice do I have?

Make sure that the person who implements it really knows the product. On a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of eight. I would give it a higher rating if they improved the UI and user experience, and reduced the price.
See 3 more Oracle HCM Cloud Reviews