3CX Review

We have found a way to leverage every feature offered to improve or solve a clients experience based on needs - mobility, Webmeeting and WebRTC.

Valuable Features:

We have found a way to leverage every feature offered to improve or solve a clients experience based on needs - mobility, Webmeeting and WebRTC are the heavy hitters.

Over the past several years we have deployed and worked on over 100+ 3CX platforms in all shapes, sizes and flavors.  From on premise to cloud based it is our go to solution for clients needing a robust UC/PBX platform.  While we specialize in the call center arena, we have 3CX installed everywhere from attorneys offices, book stores, doctors offices, residential services companies (Electrical, Plumbing, Heating), manufacturing facilities and of course small Mom & Pop businesses.

Improvements to My Organization:

If I or any employee is sitting behind a desk waiting on phone calls, we are missing a lot of opportunities, with the 3CX android app and push services our offices are now where ever I, my android and my laptop are.  We are a 100% soft-phone installation, either on Smartphones or Windows soft-phones the only time I use a physical desk-set is when I am at a clients location making a test call from their system.

Room for Improvement:

It needs a better training and certification process.

Deployment Issues:

We've had no issues with deployment.

Stability Issues:

We've had no issues with stability.

Scalability Issues:

We've had no issues with scalability.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are a 3CX Platinum partner based out of Tampa Bay, Florida. We use 3CX exclusively for our in house PBX. We are the managing partner for one of the manufacturing companies listed above who also uses 3CX PBX.