3CX Review

Valuable Features:

Reception dashboard is excellent.  I can see all the calls on the system and can pull back calls that are going into voicemail or transfer by drag and drop.

Web meeting is a feature that surprised us.  It allows us to do quick product demo or training without all the software installation normally found with GotoMeeting, TeamViewer or others.

Improvements to My Organization:

We're able to quickly do product demos or training with very little setup.

We have people working in remote offices and they're able to answer reception calls or transfer calls just like if we were all in the same office

Chat has been very helpful.  It allows us to paste web URLs, account information over to others in the office when we're on the phone with them.  Quicker then email or trying to dictate over the phone.

Room for Improvement:

It would be nice if the Chat feature also allowed us to transfer files.  We'd like to have the ability to manage calls (transfer, see call list) from the android client.   Once we started to use the 3CXPhone application on our computers, it became a much missed feature when using a tablet.

Deployment Issues:

We've had no issues with deployment.

Stability Issues:

We've had no issues with stability.

Scalability Issues:

We've had no issues with scalability.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We have been using 3CX for 4+ years now and love it. We love it so much that we help others install it too.