SharePoint Review
The developers and project stakeholders can share information in the form of documents/Updates. Migrating SharePoint sites can be a cumbersome process.

What is most valuable?

I have used SharePoint as an integrated solution with Team Foundation Server.

The most valuable features are the SharePoint lists and the documents feature.

How has it helped my organization?

SharePoint integrates well with the Team Foundation Server and provides collaboration features for team members on a TFS Team Project. This has helped developers and project stakeholders in the organization to collaborate better and share information in the form of documents/updates.

What needs improvement?

Migrating SharePoint sites can be a cumbersome process and it usually results in the incomplete migration of SharePoint sites and data.

I have used SharePoint for three years, mostly as an integrated solution with the Team Foundation Server.

The product is quite stable.

The product is scalable.

We were not using any other solution.

The setup and installation are straightforward. Microsoft provides a good installation wizard for the same.

I was not involved in the pricing and licensing activities.

As both the Team Foundation Server and SharePoint are Microsoft products, they can be easily integrated. Thus, we did not evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

SharePoint works very well within a Microsoft ecosystem. Hence, SharePoint would be a good choice if the organization uses the Microsoft technology stack extensively.