SharePoint Review

Needs to be better integrated with all Microsoft solutions

How has it helped my organization?

Everyone knows SharePoint. It is very common.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable facet of SharePoint is the content, the ideas, all the information, all in one content management system. But I don't think we have explored or used 100 percent of the capabilities of SharePoint.

What needs improvement?

They need to integrate all the solutions, for example, Office 365, into SharePoint. The idea is to create a workplace for people in the company. There should be only one place - it could be Skype for Business, OneDrive - for the news, for internal information about the company, or new documents. This is the idea, to create an ecosystem for people in the company.

Three to five years.

Stability is okay. The performance is great.

The scalability is not high. It's medium.

We have support with Microsoft, we pay for support for every year. The support is okay.

You need Microsoft or a partner involved for setup.

We are looking for increased functionality on SharePoint or to change to something else. We have a CapEx for content management and I'm looking for the best solution for my company.

The most important criterion in selecting a vendor is that the solution gives me value. It should be very easy to integrate with workflow or BPM. I'm looking for a partner and a solution that gives me value.