What is our primary use case?
- Shared document repository and communication tool for projects and teams
- I love SharePoint lists; they are pretty flexible and easy to create and export data from.
- You can also restrict the view to customize to specific audiences.
- It is also easy to create subsites, and security can be applied to individual pages.
How has it helped my organization?
It is a good tool that makes managing projects and teams much easier. All documents and calendars are in one central location.
What is most valuable?
- It is easy to administer as a business user.
What needs improvement?
The UI could be more flexible out of the box. With coding, you can customize the look and feel to your heart's content, but configuration without coding is limited.
For how long have I used the solution?
More than five years.
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Mar 11 2019