SharePoint Review

Enables us to share information more securely

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for file sharing. SharePoint is implemented in our environment for files and user sharing. We also use it for simultaneous editions.

How has it helped my organization?

We had all the group files registered in SharePoint, including all local files. It was possible to share the information more securely.

What is most valuable?

The online editing capabilities, file sharing, auditing, information security, ease of solution management, and the easy user adaptation to the platform are the most valuable features.

What needs improvement?

The way to change the version of the files in SharePoint should be improved. The method of synchronizing files from local to cloud can also use improvement.

I would also like to see improvements in the interface, speed to load the page, mark favorite directories, synchronize the most recent, and the least accessed files automatically do the archiving. I would like to have an option at the first sync to choose more locations on your computer.

More than five years.

The stability of SharePoint is very good, amazing.

SharePoint is easy and has new features now. Scalability with SharePoint is good and easy for us at work. To maintain the product, we do not need a large amount of professional, we currently have three professionals to administer the platform.

Technical support with SharePoint is very good, very easy and includes support for multiple languages. It can be opened by several channels.

What motivated us to switch solutions was the easy solution management, space scalability, additional features, easy synchronization, data security, and sharing control.

The initial configuration of SharePoint was very easy. The configuration, training, and communication with the users took less than two months.

Internal deployment of the system was conducted through a Microsoft partner and was very easy. We had our internal professionals deploy the system together.

What other advice do I have?

Compared with other products, SharePoint is very good. We do not have other products that are as good as SharePoint.
SharePoint is definitely richer in features with functionality which helps us to get our work done. I would rate SharePoint a 10 out of 10.
The solution is integrated with the entire Microsoft platform, from e-mail to Azure computing, so the solution as a whole is easy to manage and has a central administration that facilitates the view of the entire environment.