BMC TrueSight Operations Management Overview
BMC TrueSight Operations Management is the #2 ranked solution in our list of top Event Monitoring tools. It is most often compared to IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager: BMC TrueSight Operations Management vs IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager
What is BMC TrueSight Operations Management?
TrueSight Operations Management is a broad ITOM solution that delivers performance monitoring, event management, end user experience management, AIOps use cases and automated remediation and ticketing . It deploys machine learning and analytics to dynamically learn behavior, correlate, analyze, and prioritize event data so IT operations teams can predict, find and fix issues faster across complex, hybrid environments. TrueSight Operations Management provides a converged view of application and infrastructure performance across physical, virtual, multi-cloud and container environments. With visibility into web, mobile, and on-premises applications, TrueSight provides the insight IT operations needs to deliver high-quality digital services quickly and effectively enough to keep pace with business demands. TrueSight helps IT to ensure that the applications and services that drive the business continue to perform optimally by examining operational norms, automatically revealing abnormalities, measuring service impact, and proactively identifying risk.
BMC TrueSight Operations Management is also known as ProactiveNet, TrueSight Operations Management.
BMC TrueSight Operations Management Buyer's Guide
Download the BMC TrueSight Operations Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021
BMC TrueSight Operations Management Customers
Park Place Technologies
BMC TrueSight Operations Management Video
What users are saying about BMC TrueSight Operations Management pricing:
- "We pay license fees of between $150 and $200 per asset. There is an enterprise software license fee, and then you pay a percentage for your maintenance, and then Premier Support. For example, if you buy a two-year license for the product, then the maintenance fee is added to that for two years at X percent a year. Then there's a small fee on top of that for Premier Support..."
- "We're end-of-lifeing it now. Overall, the licensing costs of BMC are a challenge for us in that they're hard costs, whereas open-source monitoring has soft costs, where it's harder to line-item."
- "Pricing is all volume-driven. I think we were paying between $80 and $85 per license. That's per unit, for a perpetual license. You pay it one time and then, every year, you pay 20 percent of that for annual maintenance and support. But now that we've grown, we've purchased tens of thousands of licenses and the cost per license has gone down to something like less than $30..."
- "The only possible additional cost that I can mention, that you might not be aware of, is that it uses Oracle partitioning, if you use Oracle. There are Oracle partitioning fees that go with that."
- "We did a five-year, multimillion dollar deal."
BMC TrueSight Operations Management Reviews
Learn what your peers think about BMC TrueSight Operations Management. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
455,301 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 3 more BMC TrueSight Operations Management Reviews