Box Review

Great Storage Size, sub-par customer service.

Valuable Features:

Most of the time, they are running a free 50GB for life promotion, which is a pretty good deal.

Room for Improvement:

Only web access for non enterprise customers. Come on guys, Dropbox, Google Drive, and SkyDrive all have a syncing feature.The only way to set up a comparable feature is to either:A) Pay for it via an enterprise plan. B) Set up a WebDAV storage link via a disk mount in your OS (Which is slow as molasses and isn't user friendly at all.

Other Advice:

My biggest problem with Box.net is the lack of a free desktop syncing feature. They were the first out of the gate with an Android tablet app and a WebOS tablet app. They were ahead of the game everywhere but where it counted, unfortunately.
More Box reviews from users
...who work at a University
...who compared it with SharePoint
1 Comment

author avatarit_user420975 (WW Practice Leader in Solution Architecture and Systems Engineering at a tech company with 10,001+ employees)

I'm not sure what you mean when you say no sync for non enterprise. I use Box Sync for my free personal account, both on windows and my mac, as well as my iPhone and Android phone