Box logo

Box Review
Allows for document collaboration between external vendors with internal associates

Box is a simple and sleek cloud solution to collaborate/share documents to partners. Easy to use, user friendly tool. Most amazingly it's integration with Office 365 (online) is one of the best features it has other than integrating with other with apps like Salesforce, etc. The widgets feature is amazing to provide a link to upload documents to the external vendors. The drag and drop feature for uploading multiple files at ones. Box capture will allow users to take photos of products and video recording for trainings and store fronts, etc. This uploads directly to box.com. No need to worry about storage space with the enterprise version of box.com.

With this tool we can improve:

• Collaboration between regional partners and US associates
  • Document collaboration between external vendors with internal associates for free.

I would like to see the below additional features:

• Disposition features, record management and retention policies in this application.
1 visitor found this review helpful
Anonymous avatar x30

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Box?

Our experts can help. 222,213 professionals have used our research on 5,674 solutions.