Box logo

Box Review
Sharing and collaborating across files and folders has been a game changer.

Valuable Features:

Sharing and collaborating across files and folders has been a massive game changer. Also the ability to set Metadata around our content is amazing!

Improvements to My Organization:

We've realized that instead of a process taking months, such as the verification of a file, it now takes a matter of days or in some cases just hours!

Room for Improvement:

I would love to see the ability to invite collaborators extended to a file level, not just the folder level.

Use of Solution:

Since 2013

Deployment Issues:

No, the Box staff helped answer all manner of questions!

Stability Issues:

None, very stable.

Scalability Issues:

It is easily scalable, we started with a few users and worked our way up. Only minor changes to our folder structures was needed.

I love the staff at Box, they are ALWAYS helpful and able to provide personal support and help.

Very efficient and quick

Previous Solutions:

We were using Sharepoint- what a disaster!

Initial Setup:

Very straightforward and well let out by the staff at Box.

Implementation Team:

We did it all internally, it was a lot of work but it was all we had available at the time.

ROI:

Our main ROI surrounds time, we have reduced turn around times drastically.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

The pricing may seem steep at first, but delve into the features and you'll soon realize it is incredible value for what you get.

Other Solutions Considered:

A few others, but none met the business need we had.

Other Advice:

Box is worth is, change is always uncomfortable but our staff love Box!

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Box?

Our experts can help. 218,735 professionals have used our research on 5,617 solutions.