Oracle CRM Review

Effortless predictive analytics, stable, scalable with 24 hour support

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution to approach potential customer from the prospection to the sale.

How has it helped my organization?

We are able to take back control of our client sales information and analyze it for the future to improve.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very easy to use. Before we used this solution all of our customer data was stored on the vendor's database but now we have the data for all the customer in our corporate database. We have information about credit, sales, potential sales, and sending location information because some of them had more than one locations. The product has a lot of predictive analytics that are not a lot of effort. There is a lot to analyze regarding customer information and we can get detailed reports.

What needs improvement?

In the planning area in order to calculate commissions the function could be improved. Currently, we are not using that functionality because it is very basic. For example, in some cases, you need to develop your own formulas which are not easy to do. Another future addition that would help us is for this solution to have the ability to add more locations as ERP allows.

I have been using the solution for a year and a half.

The solution is stable and we are currently using it with 50 employees. Some of the roles of the employees using the solution are from the management, analytics, marketing, and research teams.

The solution is scalable.

The technical support for this solution and for all the solutions from Oracle is more or less the same. They have a very robust platform where you can put your questions, your needs, the issues that you have and they will respond. The SLA are very. They support agents from around the world that can help, we have had agents from Mexico, U.S., Europe and from India. It is a 24 hour, seven days a week service.

The setup was easy but it could have been better with integration with ERP.

Oracle CRM Cloud in our experience, the integration is not simply, that being said, it could have been harder too. It took us three to six months to implement and to do the full ERP implementation it took around 9 to 10 months. We used a vendor to do the deployment.

We were able to get a ten-year contract for a very good discount with our three platforms together with Oracle. If you have many Oracle products, you can get a cheaper rate perhaps as we did. The cost was around $400 a year. There also was implementation costs that are an addition to the solution price.

We saw some information from Gartner and Nucleus Research, they have a good evaluation for Oracle CX. That is why we understood while we have Oracle ERP, we need to install Oracle CX. That is the reason what we choose Oracle CX, Oracle CRM. We wanted a solution that would work well together.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend the product, but only if you are planning to have a longterm contract.  I understand that there are other solutions on the market and they might be cheaper but if you like to have a long-term contract and you like to integrate Oracle is the best option.
Furthermore, If you don't have the intention to integrate with any ERP, then this is one of the best options, together with Salesforce. In our case, we prefer to have the product for the same vendor. That's why we didn't choose Salesforce, even though Salesforce might have a better recommendation or a better ranking. Both of them, Salesforce and CX are on the top five worldwide and in the Cloud.

We are planning to put CX in another plant during this next year, 2021. And we are very happy with the product.

I rate Oracle CRM a nine out of ten.

20d
More Oracle CRM reviews from users
...who compared it with Salesforce Sales Cloud
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle CRM vs. Oracle Service Cloud and other solutions. Updated: March 2021.
465,623 professionals have used our research since 2012.