Oracle CRM Review
It is relatively easy to centralize your services when using a cloud solution

What is most valuable?

• Page layout
  • Workflows
  • Fields
  • Tabs
  • Web services
  • Audit trail
  • Related information
  • Search
  • Quick search lists
  • Great performance and availability

How has it helped my organization?

It is relatively easy to centralize your services when using a cloud solution.

Easiness of onboarding new people and markets.

95% of business requirements can be met by making administrative configuration changes rather than development.

This allows you to bring customer satisfaction in short time rather than launching large project each time a new requirement will appear.

What needs improvement?

Support: My Oracle Support service, enhancement, bug fix roadmap, and planning, quick and modern global cross-search is missing.

We have been using this solution for six years.

There were minor stability issues that were always addressed in the agreed-upon RTO/RPO.

There were no scalability issues, but this is mostly about the architecture and how the system was rolled-out. This is not a reflection on the product itself.

We used many local solutions. We switched in order to centralize and globalize so we could achieve better business satisfaction and save on our budget.

The installation was straightforward. We set up the integration and configuration changes can be easily modified and adjusted.

Depending on the number of users, you can get an incredibly good offer compared to other products.

What other advice do I have?

The product has very good quality to price, has a stable and powerful configuration, and allows your business to fulfill the required processes.