Salesforce Marketing Cloud Review

Good technical support, extremely good scalability and very stable

What is our primary use case?

Basically, in the present company where I'm working right now, I'm into the firewall purely on a security end. There are two kinds of deployment, whether it can be on-premises or on-cloud. We don't need any additional features or additional things to the firewall itself. If the customer is demanding "Okay, we want a specific cloud", they can have that flexibility. They specifically can name features and everything.

How has it helped my organization?

The solution helps to boost the basic revenue generation of a company.

What is most valuable?

The most interesting part is knowing your customer. If we go for any person who is just a random person we don't know anything at the start. However, we get to know something more about their infrastructure, their architecture, their flow, et cetera, over time. Accordingly, we can do some research and increase our productivity in our field and also in our company.

The solution is very, very scalable.

The solution is stable.

Technical support has always been helpful.

What needs improvement?

The product can improve security. If we can get better security on the cloud, it would be ideal. With the cloud, you don't need any infrastructure or any kind of end-user person. We'd like to increase the security protocols and increase the policies which have been assigned or have been deployed from years back.

The solution can be difficult to set up for non-technical individuals.

I've been in marketing for over five years, and in that time, have adopted Salesforce.

The solution is quite stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable. It helps if there's a technical person on hand to handle the deal flow when pitching to customers to showcase proper handling.

The solution is completely scalable. The sky really is the limit. If a company needs to expand it, it can do so as much as it wants.

We've dealt with technical support in the past. It's been pretty good overall. They seem to be helpful and responsive. We're satisfied with their level of support.

The initial setup can vary in complexity.

If a customer is from a non-technical department or a non-technical field, then we struggle a bit in explaining what needs to be done. However, if a particular person is knowledgeable about the technology or the upcoming trends, it will be a fairly easy process.

The pricing is reasonable. However, it depends on the particular customer. It depends on what their needs are and how much of the product they will use, et cetera.

The pricing can also vary depending on the deployment model.

What other advice do I have?

I'm in distribution. I'm a developer.

We work with different deployment models, depending on what the client needs.

I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud
**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Distributor
More Salesforce Marketing Cloud reviews from users