SAP SuccessFactors Review

Good performance management, reporting, and more scalable than other solutions

What is our primary use case?

I am a consultant, and this is one of the solutions that my company is currently implementing for one of our clients.

This solution is used for performance management. It can also be used for forms that people have to sign, and it does the validation. You can print documents that have all of the information populated from different business applications. It allows you to manage all of the people without a headache.

This solution contains several features related to performance management. It allows you to record achievements and feedback, and create monthly reports.

This is a public cloud deployment model.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is the performance management module.

The reporting is very good.

What needs improvement?

The GUI needs to be enhanced to be in line with the latest and complete version of the solution.

We would like to have more information on integrating this solution with other systems, such as financial solutions.

The predictive analysis functionality should be expanded to offer more recommendations.

I have been working with this solution for three years.

This is a stable solution.

This solution is more scalable than other solutions because of the features that it offers.

This solution has very good technical support. They are very professional, and we have a good relationship with them.

The initial setup of this solution is not complex at all. It is very easy. If we have any issues then we can ask technical support for an answer.

The length of time for deployment depends on the customer and their environment, but I expect that it takes four months at the maximum. For our client, the deployment took approximately three months, and four people were involved. One or two people are sufficient for maintenance.

We are implementing this solution for our client.

The licensing fees are based on the number of modules that are being used, and the number of users. There are no costs in addition to the standard licensing fees.

What other advice do I have?

Many features and improvements have been announced for the next release of this solution. For example, there are many new integrations, including the ability to work with Excel files.

My advice for anybody implementing this solution is to plan ahead based on the organizational structure, and implement it one or two modules at a time.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.