Spiceworks Review

We reduced the possibility of missed communication that is related to tickets.

Valuable Features

I like how all the work notes are all trackable from the main page. It is very easy to manage what has been done on a specific ticket.

Improvements to My Organization

Because this is the proper channel for technical troubleshooting, we reduced the possibility of missed communication that is related to tickets.

Room for Improvement

The navigation is a little heavy and not as smooth as some ticket management software; this must be because it’s web based and has a lot. The GUI can be a little hard to find my way through. I have also used Service Now and it’s very orderly compared to Spiceworks in terms of ticket categorization and management.

Use of Solution

The company I worked for have used it for a lot longer but I've only used it for about two to three months.

We didn't have any issues during deployment.

We haven't had any issues with the stability.

We had no issues with the scalability, but I haven't had a chance to use the software version.

I haven’t had a chance to use the customer service for Spiceworks.

I haven’t had a chance to use the technical support for Spiceworks.

I wasn't involved in the set-up.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I wasn't involved in the purchasing of the license.

Other Advice

I was not the one managing the system, I didn't have the chance to see the software version. If you want an all in one solution for your IT to support your company, Spiceworks has a nice built in integrated system. And since it’s web based, it will work on any platform, even mobile.