Salesforce Sales Cloud Software Reviews

Ultimatum911
Functional Consultant at a manufacturing company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Nov 02 2017

What do you think of Salesforce Sales Cloud?

What is most valuable?

The Sales Cloud platform The Service Cloud platform

How has it helped my organization?

It has touched every spectrum of our organization regardless of the roles the various department plays. Every department contributes to the revenue numbers through the use of this tool.

What needs improvement?

Improving reports/dashboards is needed. It is quite good, but taking it up a notch would be beneficial for the whole team.

I have used it since 2009, so six years.

There have been no issues with the deployment.

There have been no issues with the stability.

What do I think about the scalability of the

‎Senior Account Executive at a tech vendor with 501-1,000 employees
Feb 27 2018

What do you think of Salesforce Sales Cloud?

What is our primary use case?

Business development Account management Sales governance Lead management Forecasting Onboarding new reps

How has it helped my organization?

Predictive sales data Account/territory governance Lead management Marketing/sales synergy

What is most valuable?

It has custom fields and custom reports which can align to our business objectives and marketing focus.

What needs improvement?

Auto clean for duplicate leads, accounts, and contacts needs improving.  When importing from other apps, it gets messy.

More than five years.
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle Service Cloud vs. Salesforce Sales Cloud and other solutions. Updated: September 2019.
365,423 professionals have used our research since 2012.
jkenny
Account Executive at a media company with 51-200 employees
Mar 04 2019

What do you think of Salesforce Sales Cloud?

What is our primary use case?

Email marketing Full sales cycle CRM to record everything.

How has it helped my organization?

You must have a process and record everything to automate and keep track.

What is most valuable?

Learning how to generate specialized reports. The more metrics and understanding of functionality, the better.

What needs improvement?

If you don't have sysadmin rights, you can be hamstrung doing many things manually and one at a time.

Less than one year.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Salesforce Sales Cloud

365,423 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Salesforce Sales Cloud Questions

What is Salesforce Sales Cloud?

Salesforce Sales Cloud is the most widely used of sales tools and sales automation software, speeding and streamlining all phases of sales from lead management to analytics and forecasting. Thanks to Salesforce Sales Cloud, more than 100,000+ customers and 2 million subscribers worldwide can manage people and processes more effectively, pursue more business in less time, and close more deals.

Also known as
Sales Cloud, SFDC, Salesforce
Salesforce Sales Cloud customers
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Financial Times, Just Eat, Jobsite, H.R. Owen, PlayerLayer, O2, DMGT, Philips, Xtreme.ie, Business Stream, Remote Asset Management, Dialogue Group
Read Archived Reviews