PeopleSoft Review

Saves time in having easy and fast applicants tracking but visualization is almost nonexistent and can be improved

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for HCM. It has very few clicks before getting data. Reporting is easy to retrieve, both ad-hoc and fixed reports. There can be more visualization.

How has it helped my organization?

Productivity has improved. It provides HR Professionals with easy input of data and dashboard reporting. ESS and MSS save time for HR. The pushing of learning materials and performance management helps to increase effectiveness and responsiveness.

What is most valuable?

The recruiting is most valuable. It saves time in having easy and fast applicants tracking as well as candidates' contact plus pipeline management. Parsing of CVs is productive but accuracy can be improved.

What needs improvement?

Reporting is easy to create, even for complex ones. Visualization is almost nonexistent and can be improved. It's good to be able to eport to PDF and excel with fast timing.

I have been using PeopleSoft for two years.

More PeopleSoft reviews from users
...who compared it with Oracle HCM Cloud
Learn what your peers think about PeopleSoft. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,189 professionals have used our research since 2012.