PeopleSoft Review

It integrates with our existing infrastructure and we're able to customize it for our business needs.

Valuable Features

It’s a very robust and mature product, and perhaps it’s the first HCM product that came out onto the market. It integrates very well with our existing infrastructure, and even though we try not to customize it very much, it is very customizable, which fits our business needs very well. Flexibility is very good for us.

Improvements to My Organization

This is a very customizable tool. Whenever my company has a unique need, I am able to quickly use this product to adapt to it.

Room for Improvement

I think this is coming along as we speak, but mobility isn’t the greatest. PeopleSoft on mobile devices has been a bit of an issue, but now there’s a new interface that is able to better function for that need. It’s still in initial stages, but that’s one area that I see for improvement.

Use of Solution

Over 10 years.

I wasn’t the one who initially deployed it, as I’ve been here for less than 10 years. However, I deployed PeopleSoft seven years ago. Whenever we deploy anything there’s always some problems, but no big issues.

No, I don’t think so.

No, I also don’t think so. Just last week we deployed something new and we had no issues.

It's great, 8/10.

Good, overall. Very good.

No, PeopleSoft was one of the first of its kind, so I’ve personally never used any other product.

Implementation Team

No, PeopleSoft was the first of its kind.

Other Advice

You need to analyze what the current state of your company is and consider what your needs are. PeopleSoft is definitely a great product though.

1 Comment