PeopleSoft Review

We've been able to customize it and add various modules for our needs.

Valuable Features:

The most valuable features most important to me are the web solution, the web interface, and the integration with other ECM products.

Improvements to My Organization:

We've been able to customize it and add various modules to suit our suits. It's very flexible.

Room for Improvement:

I know they have come up with some good analytical terms in the latest version, but I would like to see it improved further.

Deployment Issues:

This is an area I would warn others about. I've worked on several implementations and there's a long period of time within which PeopleSoft needs to be implemented. It also comes at a high cost depend on how many modules that are implemented at one time.

Stability Issues:

It's been stable. We haven't had any issues of instability.

Scalability Issues:

I think it scales pretty well. It's customizable so we can have all of our customer solutions which are most frequently used by our company and for PeopleSoft. We have been able to expand to different, new products and we're able to integrate them pretty easily.

I'd expect customer service to be better than they are. I give them a 6/10.

Initial Setup:

Most businesses that use PeopleSoft can easily make the system suit their business, so I think it's flexible, but it adds complexity to the setup.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

Beware of the price as it adds up with additional modules.