PeopleSoft Review

Valuable Features

Once you get the feel of it and learn how to use it, the ease of use and performance are the most valuable features. It processes everything very quickly.

Improvements to My Organization

Because it's so fast, we're able to work much more efficiently.

Room for Improvement

It needs a better interface on the financial side because there have been more improvements to the RMS interface than the financial one.

Use of Solution

We've been using it at the organization since 1996.

We've had no issues with deployment.

It's been stable. We've had no issues with instability.

As far as I know, we haven't had issues with scalability.

I'm a test engineer, so I don't deal with Oracle technical support. If I find anything that's not working, I hand it over to our developers. But I haven't hear any issues they've had with technical support not providing answers.

It takes some time in order to set it up and to implement, make changes, and deploy it to our users.

Other Advice

How you use it will depend on the size of your organization and the number of transactions you do on your backend. If you have a small shop, there are other more suitable ERP solutions on the market that you can implement quicker.