Jt hjyjg 400x400

PeopleSoft Review
The Strategic Module includes valuable features such as Profile Management, Performance Management, and Career Planning.

Valuable Features:

The Strategic Module – with features such as Profile Management, Performance Management, Career Planning, Succession Planning, Recruitment, Global Payroll, and Administer Training.

Improvements to My Organization:

Organizations can manage the talent that support business objectives.

Room for Improvement:

There is room for improvement in the Operation Module, such as Time Labor, and Global Absence, where every country has different regulations. That's the challenge for Oracle: to bridge the customization.

Use of Solution:

I have been using it for six years.

Stability Issues:

We have encountered stability issues, but the latest version is more stable.

Scalability Issues:

I have not encountered any scalability issues.

Technical support is good.

Previous Solutions:

We use different solutions because not all systems comply with all regulations.

Initial Setup:

Initial setup complexity depends on the user’s needs; if the requirement from the client can use the standard setup, then the implementation will be straightforward, but if there are many requirements that cannot use the standard setup, then setup and customization will be complex.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

Oracle PeopleSoft HCM is one of the most expensive systems in the HCM area, so if the organization has budget limitations, then I would not recommend this system.

Other Solutions Considered:

Before choosing this product, I did not evaluate other options. It was a management decision.

Other Advice:

If the organization has a sufficient budget and wants to manage talent and support business objectives, then this is the answer.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company is an Oracle Gold Partner.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About PeopleSoft?

Our experts can help. 233,932 professionals have used our research on 5,900 solutions.