Salesforce Service Cloud Review

Features such as pipeline management and custom objects has improved our productivity, but I'd like to see a more powerful campaign function with BI integration.

Valuable Features

1. Pipeline management
  2. Reporting and dashboard
  3. Custom objects

Improvements to My Organization

A custom community helped us to build a T2 channel partner community, which has bidding and price approval features. It also improved our productivity compared to our competitors. It doesn't require too much coding.

Room for Improvement

In the marketing part, I want to see a more powerful campaign function with BI integration.

Use of Solution

I've used it for eight years.

The governor limits are a headache sometimes. We have to either find a workaround or ask Salesforce to improve the limits.

7/10.

7/10.

It depends. If the business role, process, security rule are already there and quite complex, or volume of data need to be migrated are quite high, it will be complex. Lots of things need to be considered.

Implementation Team

With the vendor. If you start from scratch, you'd better work with a vendor team. Then you can either develop your in-house expertise during the project implementation, or hire someone in marketing who has the skills.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Our users are satisfied with the product, and they spend less time on this tool, but create more opportunity and other data.

Have a discussion with a sales consultant from Salesforce and they will give you proposal regarding your requirement/company size, etc.

Other Solutions Considered

With the consideration of cost, platform extendability, and performance, Salesforce was finally chosen.

Other Advice

It is a quite a good product. If you are going to replace your existing on-premise CRM with a new cloud solution, don't hesitate to call them. But it has limitations as well. Work with a consulting partner, they will help you to boost your productivity.