Salesforce Service Cloud Review

It allows for collaboration as it tracks and shares everyone's input. But while initial set up can be a non-event, most businesses would need complex customizations.

What is most valuable?

For us, the Force.com platform is the most valuable feature.

How has it helped my organization?

It's a great tool for collaboration because it can track and share everyone's input. You can also configure workflow rules to enforce process.

I've used it for over five years.

No issues encountered.

It depends on your contract with Salesforce. There is a lot of information from the user and developer community that does not require a support contract with Salesforce.

I used to use Clarify/Amdocs.

The initial set up can be a non-event. However, most businesses would need complex customizations.

I have done it both in-house and with a vendor.

Put a lot of thought into your business processes before implementing Salesforce. It is very easy to automate chaos if your business process is not well-defined.

What other advice do I have?

Put a lot of thought into your business processes before implementing Salesforce. It is very easy to automate chaos if your business process is not well defined.

More Salesforce Service Cloud reviews from users