SAP SuccessFactors Review

Can be quickly implemented for any company

What is our primary use case?

I implement SAP SuccessFactors for customers. We also use it internally.

What is most valuable?

SuccessFactors offers all aspects of human resources management. What I love most about it is that it can be implemented for any company very quickly.

There are some disadvantages because we have some specific rules relating to laws or regulations in the local company. They cannot provide all the features as we expect it. However, from a general perspective, I think that it's very satisfactory to have a full solution, that can cover everything in Human Resources Management.

They always have updates about two to four times a year. We can check on everything that is requested and we can update it for free.

What needs improvement?

The most important thing about SuccessFactors is that they need to adapt to the future with reporting analytics. They have a separate solution relating to Analytics. Which means they have to pay more. They have data there, they have everything there, they have to make current reports, dashboards, everything in the system. They have to pay for other tools, which is very complicated.

They should be more user friendly and give us more tools to make it more flexible.

I have been using SuccessFactors for two and a half years.

Sometimes we have a problem with the data center, it gets disrupted. We cannot log in to our system and it affects other integrated systems that we integrate with SuccessFactors to get data. If the data center has a problem, we're all locked out.

One thing I love about SuccessFactors is the SAP Cloud support. They are free. It's not like other SAP products that are on-prem. They charge for an incident that we raise. With SuccessFactors, we get free support from SAP and they're available all the time. They will fix the ECU or any technical issues as soon as possibl.e

What other advice do I have?

I would rate SuccessFactors an eight out of ten. Not a ten because of the issues with the reporting analytics and the data center.

I would highly recommend SuccessFactors. I sell it. I'm also the one that implemented the solution. It has the best cost compared to others. It's a really good solution and I can see that they make improvements and progress.

More SAP SuccessFactors reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with Oracle HCM Cloud
Learn what your peers think about SAP SuccessFactors. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.