SAP SuccessFactors Review

SAP SF EC Support ou HR Transformation Strategy

What is our primary use case?

HR Master Data core system. Connected to SAP HCM System for Payroll and Time Management Process.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution support our HR Transformation strategy. Provide ESS and MSS functionalities to employees. Employees has digital access to their data and can start processes that before required paper handling as for example the change of personal data.

Reduce HR works and let the HR organization to focus on strategy instead of repetitive work.

What is most valuable?

ESS and MSS is a powerful functionality of EC. Easy and intuitive use of all the modules is one big attraction. Using EC as HR Core System facilitates the integration of other modules as Talent and Learning, which allow to have a common data framework and facilitates the Reporting.

What needs improvement?

Related to Employee Central, the administration of Global Assignments have room for improvement. It is not so simple to manage the effect of global assignments in the Talent and Learning modules once this is activated in EC. EC Payroll and Time Management should provide more functionalities and flexibility, there is still a big gap between the SAP HCM On Premise System and Employee Central.

I just started using SAP SuccessFactors two years ago, but they've been using it in my company for five years.

Is quite stable. However we have had some performance issues during the year.

It is scalable. We don't have any issues adding more and more people.

Their technical support is okay. Sometimes it can take some time to get a response and it takes some time to resolve some issues. The service is good.

We are still using our SAP HCM systems to process time management and payroll. We decided to move to EC because it supports our HR Transformation strategy and provide digital access to our employees. Our core data is managed by EC as leading system, as a Cloud solution help us to move to the future related to HR data administration.

The initial setup is somewhat complex. We get the software and it's in the cloud and they still said we'd have to do a lot of integration with our recorded on-premise systems for it. It's not that simple, it's quite complex. There is a lot of coordination involved in order to make it happen.

Consider cost of subscriptions and costs for implementation partners.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten.