SAP SuccessFactors Review

Has a lot of flexibility but it doesn't give us the flexibility to integrate to other modules

What is our primary use case?

SAP is our ERP. On the cloud we only have SuccessFactors for the recruitment.

What is most valuable?

We are currently looking for a better solution enabling us to better analytics. So SAP on-premise is pretty old and while it allows a lot of flexibility, it doesn't give us the flexibility to integrate to other modules. We have many interruptions and disconnection points into processes, which is why we are looking to another solution. We are not so happy with the system. We believe we have in the market better solution, so we are looking for alternatives but so far the system has been used a lot. It's brought to our organization a big big improvement. We would give it a good rating.

What needs improvement?

The analytics part could be improved. Analytics are pretty poor plus some usability parts need improvement but in the end, the process is covered. In some cases, we don't have the possibilities to reverse the workflow. Overall, the product is a good product, I'm not saying it's bad. We are just looking for an integrated platform and of course, SuccessFactors is one of the possibilities. We are evaluating several alternatives.

In the next release, I would like to have the possibility to reverse workflows. There should be better automation. On the scoring, it's pretty fine. It really depends on the way you manage your recruiting. We are a wide organization so we have these type of issues. But for the normal recruiting process, it's more than enough.

We implemented SuccessFactors in 2016 so we've been using it for three years now.

The system is pretty stable. We have not had big issues with that.

Scalability needs improvement.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend SuccessFactors but I think the roadmap for a better product needs to happen. Our overall rating is good but I think there is space for improvement.

I would rate it a seven out of ten.