SAP SuccessFactors Review

The interface is really useful and it's very easy to combine different information and to create reports

What is our primary use case?

The administration parts and PA modules are on-prem but the talent management recruitment part is on the cloud. We have 22 different companies and we selected this solution so every employee can have a main point of connection.

What is most valuable?

The interface is really useful and it's very easy to combine different information. For example, we can easily get reports that we need. It's very easy to create reports.

What needs improvement?

Some of the screens aren't that user-friendly, older employees especially have a hard time with it. They have some problems with it.

Challenge management parts should be improved. Also, the recruitment part module should be improved to help managers to select the right person without an HR.

I have been using SuccessFactors for three months.

It is stable.

We don't have problems with scalability.

We haven't needed to use support yet.

Before using this solution we used Excel.

The initial setup was straightforward. It's very easy on the cloud.

We used a consultant for the deployment.

What other advice do I have?

Be sure about your processes. If you know how to plan your processes and needs, it's very easy to deploy it.

I would rate it a nine out of ten.