SAP SuccessFactors Review
It is flexible to scale the classroom sessions and has the ability to make real-time availability of all the sessions. It needs to offer more customizations.

What is most valuable?

The flexibility to scale the classroom sessions and its ability to make real-time availability of all the sessions are valuable features of this product.

How has it helped my organization?

It has helped us in saving costs because the guys can see the availability of the classes as to what time it is scheduled or what time it is cancelled; thus there is availability of real-time information.

What needs improvement?

It has offered all the flexibility and customization that we were looking for in a product.

However, a couple of improvements can be carried out to offer more customization of the solution that is limited in the market. We do have a subscription from SuccessFactors that we review from time to time so if something comes up we'll certainly forward the feedback to them.

It's a stable product. We have not faced any real challenges so far.

We have not really scaled this product with the implementation that we have done. The customer base that we were looking for didn't really need to scale.

We have used technical support for probably one or two instances but for nothing major as such. They were quite efficient.

There was a phase in which the customer had to identify which product suits them the best. There were three to four products that were evaluated after which we finalized SuccessFactors as the final product.

There were a few consultants from SuccessFactors who came in and did the installation. They were helpful in setting up the product and doing the initial customization, after which we took over.

We looked at one or two other solutions. However, based on the customer's environment and applications, SuccessFactors was the most applicable solution.

The important factors while selecting a vendor are its flexibility to integrate with the application that is with the customer and the adapters that are available so that we don't need to do a lot of customization. These are the main aspects.

What other advice do I have?

SuccessFactors is a great product. It offers a lot of flexibility, customization, integration and disintegration points as well. These are the most preferred requirements in an optimized solution so you should take a look.