Microsoft PowerApps Competitors and Alternatives
Read reviews of Microsoft PowerApps competitors and alternatives
Oct 22, 2020
Agile and robust tool; needs some improvements.
What is our primary use case?Our primary use cases for ServiceNow Now Platform include use incident management, problem management, case management, and our asset management. It's not used much for the business management part of it, though it's being assessed for it. We have other tools to manage that. In my organization we have the scenario where we will integrate with a couple of other tools which we have already purchased, which are used for the information management part of it. These will be integrated with this Now Platform. Another area which is currently being looked into but not yet implemented, is the… more »
Pros and Cons
- "ServiceNow offers a lot of features when it comes to IT service management and IT operations management. What interested me in ServiceNow was that a lot of service management."
What other advice do I have?It depends on the assignments you have in your organization. Our organization is very process oriented and it faces the drawbacks of that, in the sense that it is not very agile. I think for such organizations, ServiceNow could bring in some improvements, provided we really understand how to use the tool to really ensure that the different services in the business can work together. And to understand what your problem areas are and how this tool can help you. People from different departments and different areas, especially from business and IT, should really join hands and work together. They…
Director Technology at a computer software company with 5,001-10,000 employees
Aug 20, 2020
You can keep running your applications because it's on .NET and hosted centrally
Pros and Cons
- "One thing I like about OutSystems is that there's no lock-in. You can keep running your applications because it's on .NET and hosted centrally. That's one of the advantages I see there in terms of not having an IT strategy that has a dependency on a particular platform."
- "The integration points need to be increased. People have also started to adopt this solution for their regular needs. That means it's not only the big enterprises that are adopting this solution. There are also small and medium enterprises that are adopting it. I've read that where you have large deployments, OutSystems starts to crumble a bit. That is the idea that no customer would know at the beginning and would also not like to hit the wall there. When it is on the client, there are a lot of applications already on low-code, and then suddenly you realize that you want to do some big applications, and you face hurdles. This is the general feedback for all such platforms."
What other advice do I have?The value proposition is not clearly visible out of these platforms as yet. Your penetration level will be decided based on if you are able to reach small and medium enterprises. If I compare something like Zoho with OutSystems, Zoho is getting good traction by purely focusing on the small and medium enterprises. These kinds of things could be game-changers in the future. That's where the licensing model becomes a little cryptic. Of course, for enterprise, it makes sense at certain times, and it does not at certain times. The licensing models are one of the things that could be improved there…
Founder and Technical Director at a tech vendor with 1-10 employees
Stable, easy to set up, and easy to use
What is our primary use case?Our primary use is to develop secure applications for the Oracle Database. It is like an administrator for data processing functions.
Pros and Cons
- "The most valuable feature is the ease of use."
- "Better connection and integration with non-Oracle databases is needed."
What other advice do I have?My advice for anybody who is implementing APEX is to use the default parameters and do not do anything that is customized. I would rate this solution an eight out of ten.
Regional Business Intelligence Lead at a non-tech company with 10,001+ employees
Nov 28, 2019
Good Data Factory features and good scalability but the stability could be improved