Pega BPM Review

Full integration, flexible, and knowledge technical support

What is our primary use case?

The solution can be used to quickly manage and monitor processes in your organization.

What is most valuable?

I have found the solution to be flexible and they provide good support.

In general, we use web services to integrate this solution with our other tools. It is the main approach we use with this solution and it integrates with all tools that we need. If you want to integrate with other solutions such ThreatFire or similar, it is possible as well.

What needs improvement?

The previous versions had good training documents but the updated versions need to improve the documentation.

I have been using the solution for approximately five years.

The solution is stable.

We have a customer that has over 6,000 users using the solution.

The solution provides very good support. They have the experience, knowledge, and are always helpful.

I have used previously used Camunda, jBPM, and IBM solutions.

The version for private use on your workstation is easy to install. However, if you want to prepare a platform, it is not easy. All good solutions are not easy to install and tend to be complex and because of this, I would not say this solution is any more complex than any other good solution.

The amount of technical team needed depends on the project. For small implementations, we use one to two people and for big projects, we can have over 30 developers.

The solution could be less expensive according to my customers. However, I think the price of the solution is fair.

What other advice do I have?

This solution is one of the best tools on the market right now. I would recommend it to others.

I rate Pega BPM a ten out of ten.

More Pega BPM reviews from users
...who compared it with Appian
Learn what your peers think about Pega BPM. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
510,204 professionals have used our research since 2012.