Pega BPM Review

Easy integration through API and web services leads to faster deployment and better efficiency

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is for case management systems.

How has it helped my organization?

This product makes it easier to connect to multiple applications because integration through API or web services is very easy. That is one thing that has helped. The development time is very quick.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are case management and integration services.

What needs improvement?

The unit testing needs to improve, as well as the user interface.

In coming releases, I would like to see something in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).

Four years.

This solution is quite stable. We deploy applications every month, generally to production, so we see that the product is quite stable, with no complexities. Overall, we're happy with the stability.

The scalability is good. In some areas, we had some trouble, but I think it was the way it was designed and not the product itself. So, we feel that it is good.

The technical support is quite good. They come back very soon, so we're happy with the support.

We did not use another solution prior to this one, so we started with Pega.

The initial setup for this solution is straightforward and not very complex.

The time for deployment depends on the complexity of the application.

We handled the implementation in-house and have people with experience in Pega.

I cannot share the financial details, but what I can see is that the users are happy because they get the solutions faster. That, for me, is a big benefit because I can show my product to the customer quicker than with any other solution. It makes me more efficient.

The licensing fees are based on the number of users.

I don't think that we evaluated other solutions. We were happy with what the tool was offering and chose it.

What other advice do I have?

This product is pretty easy to work with. Sometimes you need experts, and it can be difficult to find Pega experts. Otherwise, it's a good tool to work with.