Pega BPM Review

Stable with a straightforward setup and good workflows

What is our primary use case?

We are primarily using the solution for or our authorization workflow.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable aspect of the solution is the various workflows.

What needs improvement?

I haven't been using the solution for that long, so I don't know if there are any features that are lacking.

We need more light retail BPM tools within the Pega system. However, Pega is mostly for big companies.

As our group is pretty small, we may need to look for a different solution that's more geared to smaller sized organizations.

I've only recently begun to use the solution. I've been using it only for the last three or four months.

So far, over the few months we've used it, the solution has proven to be quite scalable.

So far, we've found the solution to be quite scalable.

We haven't reached out to technical support yet. We've been only using the solution for a short time.

The initial setup is straightforward, The installation is not that complicated. One of our team members has deployed it onto the storage.

Our own teams handle maintenance. We have several teams on different projects.

We're constantly evaluating other products. We're looking at others on the market right now.

What other advice do I have?

Most of our use cases are related workflow kinds of tasks like data workflow, user onboarding workflows, etc.

Although the solution might be too big for our purposes, as of now we are continuing with Pega because we don't know of any such tools which have the scalability, as well as the ease of use that this solution provides. That's why we are continuing with it right now.

Although I personally haven't used the solution for very long, I would rate it eight out of ten.

More Pega BPM reviews from users
...who compared it with Appian
Learn what your peers think about Pega BPM. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.