SAP HCM Review

It reduces paperwork and requires minimal manpower.

Valuable Features

SAP gives the best automation solution, which not only reduces paperwork but also with minimal manpower we can obtain maximum results. Senior management can view the current status of the organization, financial status, stock condition, sales status, etc. from one place, and can even check these things from their smart phones from anywhere in the world. This helps management take result-oriented decisions that will result in higher expected revenue, which in turn provides the best ROI from this application.

Improvements to My Organization

It provides a transparent look for the entire organization and with zero issues in payroll and finance posting. Also the reporting that SAP provides helps any organization see the required information.

Room for Improvement

The Core Talent Modules should have been improved, but SAP has introduced SuccessFactors, which has the best solution for Talent Management. I think SAP has covered the earlier gaps in the latest version, but it’s still too early to say.

Use of Solution

I have been using this solution for the past 11 years.

I have never encountered any stability issues.

Technical support is 8/10.

I have always worked with only SAP from the beginning.

Initial setup was straightforward.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

SAP comes up with its own price, hence licensing will be at its mark.

Other Solutions Considered

Before choosing this product, I did not evaluate other options.

Other Advice

If your company needs a stable solution, go for SAP.