ServiceNow Review

High scalability, very good stability, and good flow designer for fast application development

What is our primary use case?

We use it for ITSM and custom applications for the physical workforce.

What is most valuable?

The flow designer for application development is the most valuable. The newest version of flow designer allows us to develop applications quite fast. We can have custom and mobile applications. It has an interface for mobiles, and it also has a good reputation.

What needs improvement?

It should have more artificial intelligence for business and work capabilities.

The community is not so active. There must be initiatives to make the community talk more and share more information.

I have been using this solution for seven years.

It is very stable.

The scalability is very high in the area of the application. You can have even 10,000 users, and there is no problem with scalability.

Their technical support is not so good.

It has a medium difficulty level. It is not straightforward, and you need experience. If you are a beginner, it can be a very big problem. If you are experienced, it should not be a problem.

It takes a couple of weeks to get it fully going on the platform.

It is very expensive because it is a big organization. You have to pay for additional things.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate ServiceNow an eight out of ten. It is overall a very good solution as compared to other solutions in the market.

More ServiceNow reviews from users
...who compared it with JIRA Service Management
Learn what your peers think about ServiceNow. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.