ServiceNow Review

Easy and customizable

What is our primary use case?

Right now, the primary use case for this solution within my organization is billing. The proposal is to expand our use of the platform to validate privileged requests.

What is most valuable?

The ServiceNow feature I find the most valuable is its cloud-friendliness. You can use it in-between Clouds and the platform.

It's easy and customizable and that is the goal. You can have it installed and up and running within hours if you know what you're doing. Time to market would be one of the main things to consider.

What needs improvement?

It's a great platform, but there's still room for improvement. As the solutions stands now, you do need a lot of previous experience to use it. It would be great if they could develop some use case templates. This would be beneficial for a small and medium-sized businesses as they rely on their development teams.

It's a multipurpose tool. If it could be further developed and specialized within the brand, different organizations could more easily implement it.

If you implemented ServiceNow properly, scaling up is no big deal.

I have not had to contact technical support while using this platform.

What other advice do I have?

ServiceNow is a great tool if you know what you're doing. To use it, you have to have some operability and development skills. If you don't have that, ServiceNow won't be easy to use for you.

You can do many things with it. For example, you can create IT workflows. It can also be integrated with other products.

More ServiceNow reviews from users
...who compared it with Fujitsu RunMyProcess
Learn what your peers think about ServiceNow. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.