ServiceNow Review

Strong platform capabilities, useful AI technology, and provides many analytic reports

What is most valuable?

Some of the valuable features I have found the solution to have are it can serve many different types of businesses, it has strong platform capabilities, provides application development, built-in predictive intelligence, and performance analytics reports.

I have been using the solution for six years.

The stability of the solution is very good.

We have customers using the solution in medium to enterprise-sized businesses. The solution is not meant for small-sized businesses.

The technical support we have experienced was excellent.

The initial setup is really easy. Having a complex environment could add to the installation time but typically the solution can be up and fully operational in six to eight weeks' time.

The solution is priced for medium to enterprises sized businesses. However, it is expensive compared to competitors. Small businesses would have a hard to justify the price, it would not be cost-effective for them.

What other advice do I have?

Those wanting to automate all of your internal functional departments under one system platform I would advise before implementing this solution to train and educate your teams on the use of these types of solutions first. This will allow for an easier transition.

I rate ServiceNow an eight out of ten.

More ServiceNow reviews from users
...who compared it with JIRA Service Management
Learn what your peers think about ServiceNow. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,742 professionals have used our research since 2012.