Servicenow

ServiceNow Review
The submission and approval parts do not require licenses, but the configuration capabilities of the end-user facing portal needs work.

Valuable Features

The flexibility of the product in regards to configuring and customizing it to meet the company needs within a few clicks.

Improvements to My Organization

The ability to quickly customize and configure integrations for a centralized source of information has improved automation capability and overall SLA improvement.

Room for Improvement

The configuration capabilities of the end-user facing portal, although this issue is due to be addressed in the next release.

Use of Solution

I've used it for four years.

No issues encountered.

8/10 - the vendor used to be really good, but with the massive growth of product use it’s deteriorated.

4/10 - the vendor used to be really good, but with the massive growth of product use it’s deteriorated.

We previously used BMC Magic, Remedy, and CA ServiceDesk, but their lack of flexibility moved us to ServiceNow

It was very straightforward.

Implementation Team

We utilized a ServiceNow partner, and we they were fantastic overall.

ROI

It's positive but I don't have anything specific.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

It’s higher than most, but the licensing is $X/User/Month, so try to limit the users working tickets. The submission & approval parts do not require licenses.

Other Advice

Ensure you have basic processes in place instead of having the tool guide your process. Within ServiceNow, the saying is “The good and bad side of ServiceNow is that you can do anything.” So while you can customize everything, I recommend streamlining as much as possible.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are currently a ServiceNow Partner
1 visitor found this review helpful
C89811dc a199 4f15 ad38 22e61d6ef129 avatar

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About ServiceNow?

Our experts can help. 242,522 professionals have used our research on 5,991 solutions.