ServiceNow Review

The submission and approval parts do not require licenses, but the configuration capabilities of the end-user facing portal needs work.

What is most valuable?

The flexibility of the product in regards to configuring and customizing it to meet the company needs within a few clicks.

How has it helped my organization?

The ability to quickly customize and configure integrations for a centralized source of information has improved automation capability and overall SLA improvement.

What needs improvement?

The configuration capabilities of the end-user facing portal, although this issue is due to be addressed in the next release.

I've used it for four years.

No issues encountered.

8/10 - the vendor used to be really good, but with the massive growth of product use it’s deteriorated.

4/10 - the vendor used to be really good, but with the massive growth of product use it’s deteriorated.

We previously used BMC Magic, Remedy, and CA ServiceDesk, but their lack of flexibility moved us to ServiceNow

It was very straightforward.

We utilized a ServiceNow partner, and we they were fantastic overall.

It's positive but I don't have anything specific.

It’s higher than most, but the licensing is $X/User/Month, so try to limit the users working tickets. The submission & approval parts do not require licenses.

What other advice do I have?

Ensure you have basic processes in place instead of having the tool guide your process. Within ServiceNow, the saying is “The good and bad side of ServiceNow is that you can do anything.” So while you can customize everything, I recommend streamlining as much as possible.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are currently a ServiceNow Partner
1 visitor found this review helpful