ServiceNow Review

It enables communication between stakeholders. It helps us collaborate with each other.

What is our primary use case?

We use it for incidents, incident management, sales management, and problem management. We are very happy with the product.

We are about to upgrade to IT Service Management edition on September.

How has it helped my organization?

It enables communication. The benefit is that we can keep track of all the changes and the incidences.

What is most valuable?

We can keep track of incidences. There is a bucket where we keep all our information, and it enables communication between stakeholders. It helps us collaborate with each other.

What needs improvement?

We would like to have an Asset Management and/or Project Management feature enabled in this version and in the IT Service Management edition.

The Express edition does not allow the option for scripting.

Three to five years.

It is very stable. We have only had five minutes of downtime in three years.

Compared to other companies, we are small (270 people). Scalability does not affect us.

If it is a high priority, they will respond very quickly. If it is a low priority issue, it might take some time, some three or four days. I would rate the technical support as a 10 out of 10.

We didn't have another solution before ServiceNow.

The initial setup was straightforward, but we did some core customizations. Therefore, we did need more time to finish setting it up.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend it as a product.

Most important criteria when selecting a solution:

• Stability
  • Reputation in the market
  • Is the product well-known?
  • How long has the product been offered?