Workday Review

Good open architecture and is able to interconnect with other systems

What is our primary use case?

I'm doing high-level research - I analyze the HCM market for some academic research. So, it's not really a business initiative.

What is most valuable?

Stability in one single version is the most valuable feature of this solution. It's actually a cloud-native solution and based on the community for development. It is a very good open architecture and able to interconnect with other systems. And it is very stable and very fast in terms of response.

What needs improvement?

Reporting system should be improved. It is quite static based on historical data. It misses features relative with predictive analytics. For the data-driven organization, it is not on par. The second area that needs improvement is localization with the different jurisdictions.

I've worked with Workday for two years.

It is very stable and fast in terms of response.

It is highly scalable.

I was completely satisfied with the technical support, the interface, and the performance.

It was local and basically all spread, so each country used their own local HR system. So we didn't replace HCM by HCM.

I am just a consultant and we don't have any formal association with any software vendor for ethical principles.

I was completely satisfied with the technical support. There are no bugs or performance issues.

I have used SAP HCM and Oracle Taleo.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten.

More Workday reviews from users