CrowdStrike Review

Stable with advanced detection capabilities to recognize malware and virus attacks

What is our primary use case?

CrowdStrike has more detection features than others. We have tested different solutions and this solution provides more detection capability than others.

How has it helped my organization?

We were using a traditional endpoint solution from another provider, with only AV protection layer.  Once we on-boarded the EDR capability to our portfolio; visibility increased and we started seeing more attacks.

What is most valuable?

The features that we have found most valuable are the detection functions. You cannot rely on the signature based detections anymore. You need something to look after signature-less attacks.

What needs improvement?

The EDR is the main core function of the solution. it is powerful and easy to manage as well.

Sandboxing is what we are missing the most from CrowdStrike. They promise to have it by December of next year.

We have been using CrowdStrike for around eight months.

It's stable. We haven't seen any issues for eight months.

In the road map, CrowdStrike is adding more features in the upcoming months. We have deployed the solution for all of our machines in all endpoint machines and servers within two weeks job.

We did not experience any issues so far, so we did not open any tickets up to this moment.

Yes, we found more detections, visibility, stability and easy to manage solution.

it is not straightforward nor complex. but it does not require much of fine-tuning

Direct from Vendor, 10 out of 10

Licenses are calculated based endpoint/ server machine. it is not a cheap product but it is worthy to have.

We have evaluated the main players in the market. we have approached Gartner technical analyst for advice as well.

1 Comment
Harold TsatsiUser

Does anyone have a matrix table of RSA Endpoint VS CrowdStrike endpoint for comparison of features and capabilities?

07 June 19